Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weird Weeks

Crazy busy. I know. You're crazy busy too. But I've been away from the Internet (not always my choice) numerous times over the past few weeks, and I have neglected my writing while I attend to more mundane tasks like paying bills I can't afford to pay.

Most of the time I'm busy, it's because I'm with grandchildren. A lot of the time I've been busy has been because I've been without the Internet (scowl, shriek, scream). And the rest of the time I've been dealing with problems, one of which was – you guessed it – the Internet.

So today I have no dreams to share with you (yet), but I would like to leave you with a comment made by renowned psychic, Edgar Cayce, "Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions."

Have you read Paranormal Minds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment