Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dream of Dead Grandpa Hanging In The Shower


You can already tell by the title that this dream definitely falls into the weird category.

I will tell the dream in first person as if it happened to me. Here is the dream as related to me:

My mom told me I had to take a shower. I protested because my grandfather (her dad) was hanging naked in the shower – dead.

Mom told me, "It's OK. He's dead. Now take your shower."

It was really creepy. I didn't want to get undressed in front of him, even if he was dead, and I certainly didn't want to take a shower with him hanging there in front of me.

But mom convinced me that it would be fine, so I started to get ready to take a shower. And then I saw his head move. That's when I woke up.

***

OK, this dream falls into the category of WHAT? I mean, how could anybody possibly interpret this dream? Really! I wonder if even Gayle Delaney would be able to figure this one out. And she's an expert in dream analysis.

So I'm asking you, the reader, for your analysis. What do you think this dream means? Maybe somebody out there has a dream dictionary that explains what a dead grandfather hanging in the shower means.

No comments:

Post a Comment