Friday, June 22, 2012

Johnny Depp at an Indian Conference



I'm sure the reason I had this dream about Johnny Depp was because I had been writing an article and a blog on Johnny Depp's astrological profile. If you would like to read that profile, you can find a link to the blog in the article entitled, Johnny Depp, an Astrological Look.

Then, when Johnny Depp's 14 year relationship with Vanessa Paradis ended, he took center stage in the news. Thus this dream:

I was with my youngest daughter, Brittney. We were at a hotel (I think) and discovered the place was hosting an Indian Convention (Native American if I'm going to be politically correct). We didn't have a ticket though, so Brittney decided to see if we could get in. We are Cherokee after all. 

On her way out, she must have forgotten something, because she turned around to go back in and bumped into Johnny Depp, who was just walking out of the convention. Flustered and flirtatiously she giggled, and returned to me.
We couldn't get in. Then, all of a sudden, she is standing on the other side of a window and I can see her dancing with Johnny Depp, and I'm thinking, hmm, here I am single, and there she is married, and she's dancing with Johnny Depp. 
Their dance reminded me of the movie Benny & Joon. If you remember the scene where Johnny Depp's character is dancing with his fingers, you'll know what I mean. So they were dancing, and every time she would spin around, they would touch fingers. One time she missed his finger and a guy who knew she was married interrupted their dance and it was over.
To set the record straight, in real life, my daughter would not cheat on her husband, even with Johnny Depp. But here's my question – wouldn't you think that I – who was hosting my own dream – would make myself the recipient of a dance with Johnny Depp? He's much closer in age to me than he is to my daughter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment