Monday, July 8, 2013

Your Prophetic Dreams


Many parents might be familiar with prophetic dreams because they have had dreams that warn them about dangers to avoid.

Prophetic dreams, like all dreams are sometimes difficult to interpret. When my oldest daughter was a toddler, I kept dreaming that somebody (I never knew who that somebody was) was planning on kidnapping my child. I alerted the day car provider and warned family and friends to be on the lookout for anyone suspicious. In the early 1970s, kidnapping really wasn't much of an issue, but I was on high alert throughout her childhood.

Then several years later I learned that her father and his wife were seeking sole custody (never happened, but plans were discussed) of her. My dream interpreted the legal attempt as a kidnapping.

Several times I've had dreams about plane crashes. The morning following the dream, I would learn of a plane crash, the details of which nearly perfectly matched my dream.

Then the other morning my son woke up to tell me that he had a dream about a plane crash. You can read about it here: Fatal Plane Crash Dream Comes True

If you've had any weird or prophetic dreams, please send them to weirddreams@mail.com.

Want to read more from this author? Please see the sidebar or click the Gallery of Posts and THANK YOU for reading. http://writer721.wix.com/theresa-wiza#!articles-and-videos/galleryPage



No comments:

Post a Comment