Friday, July 12, 2013

Precognitive Dream Comes True


The following dream was sent to me from a trusted friend. Not that I'm always suspicious of precognitive dreams, but when somebody journals a dream prior to the events of the dream occurring, the dreamer knows the dream was precognitive. Here, then is the dream: 

"Tim, my nephew, was in my dream. He had people from Chicago chasing him and wanted help fighting them off. He was appealing to everyone in the family to help him. I remember telling everyone around not to get involved in his fights, that he brought them on himself and they could get hurt. He looked like a gang member, dressed in baggy clothes, a beater shirt, a team jersey, a sports ball cap, and had studded earrings. Feels like there was more, but I can’t remember.  The big thing was that there was a sense of urgency and danger, but at the same time caution in not wanting anyone to get involved. 

The next day.... 

That morning, it seemed for some reason that June 15th was "something?" I journaled my strange dream as I always do when I can remember them. My husband and I went out to eat at a local club. Headed to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of a young man seated in a chair and in the back of my mind I thought he looked like Tim. Then I remembered part of the dream I had - he was in it! The more I thought, I remembered that it was Tim's 21st birthday on the 15th. I couldn't remember all the details that I had journaled hours ago, I only remembered he was in the dream. When I came out of the bathroom, my husband was standing nearby talking to none other than Tim! I was right, it WAS him! I walked up and was totally shocked - Tim was wearing the same outfit he had on in my dream, even the same earrings! I could tell by his glassy eyes that he had been ringing in "21" with drinks - he looked buzzed. I hugged him and wished him a happy birthday, then hung back to observe him and listen to the conversation. He introduced a young man who was his companion and told us "he's not drinking, he is driving us." The young man was thin, wirey, and dressed in similar clothes that I call the gangster look. He did seem nice enough, and he didn't look like he had been drinking, so that was good. 

When we left, I told my husband about the dream, that I journaled it before we came there, and he could read it if he didn't believe it! He did and agreed it was pretty freaky! The more I told him, the Chicago part with the danger of people coming after Tim came back to mind. I worried that maybe I missed a chance to warn Tim about trouble he should avoid because I couldn't recall that part in his presence. To date, it's been four days and we haven't heard of any trouble, but I still have to wonder because this young man has had his share of trouble."

##

My advice to this friend is absolutely to warn her nephew. I've had precognitive dreams that took six months before they proved to be true. I always heed warnings, whether they occur in waking life or in dreams.

Please send Your Weird Dreams to weirddreams@mail.com and if you would like to read more from this author, please either see the sidebar or click my Gallery of Posts. THANK YOU for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment