Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Penis Nose – The Weirdest of ALL Weird Dreams (So Far)

I wish I were giving out prizes for the weirdest of all weird dreams, because if I did, this one would win the prize.

After over five decades of listening to people tell me their dreams, I can honestly say that THIS dream, far above every single other dream I have EVER heard, is the WEIRDEST with a capital "W".

And while I'm tempted to say, "Here is the short but sweet dream," I will refrain from using that terminology.

Here is the dream as related to me by a woman (italicized text located between parentheses is mine):

I was looking in a mirror and everything looked normal. I looked like me. Nothing was unusual.

But the second I looked down, my nose looked like a penis and it had testicles hanging (probably where the nostrils would be?) from it. I was confused so I looked back in the mirror and everything was normal again, but when I looked down again, I had a penis hanging where my nose should be.

So I looked back in the mirror and I was fine again. This kept going on. Every time I looked in the mirror I was me. Every time I looked down, I had a penis hanging on my face.

End of dream.

My interpretation? Oh, I could say sooooo many things here, but I won't. Since the dreamer herself doesn't know the meaning of this dream, I'm not going to presume that I know either.

So I will leave the possibilities to your imagination and your interpretation.

Contribute YOUR Weird Dreams

Email Your Weird Dreams here:

WeirdDreams@mail.com

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! This definitely takes the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have even had dreams that came true, but that would SO not be the case here!

    ReplyDelete